Deleted Important Files? No problem!
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- Deleted data recovery across all media!
When data is deleted, the media on which it is stored will remain completely functional but the data will be inaccessible. Data can become deleted for many reasons but the most common are accidental, malicious and errors with formatting.
If you’ve suffered from deleted data, Fields skilled technicians will undertake the following steps when conducting your free diagnostic:
- Find the location of the relevant data (deleted data is not removed from the drive but any references to it are removed at a user level);
- Determine whether deletion has left the data damaged or corrupted; and
- Design a custom plan to recover the data.
Find out if your deleted data can be recovered and how much it’ll cost by booking your free consultation today by emailing or calling us at